[Hackrf-dev] HackRF Jawbreaker Bugs

Russell Hande zefie at persona.cc
Tue Aug 6 22:40:21 EDT 2013

If I turn off the LNA amp I barely get anything, though this may all
be related to my crappy antenna setup. I do have the misfortune of a
3kW FM broadcast tower about 1.5 miles from me (and it also has a
~500w AM 1230 broadcast), which is why I have an FM trap, though it it
still gets through it quite a bit.