[Hackrf-dev] HackRF Jawbreaker Bugs

Russell Hande zefie at persona.cc
Tue Aug 6 21:26:10 EDT 2013

Thank you for the response, I guess it makes sense. Maybe a workaround
could be calculated in firmware then?

Here are some images further illustrating my point about lower sample
rates. The first image is at 16msps, the second at 2msps, same center
frequency. This clearly explains why I find the higher sample rates
completely unusable.

16msps: http://i.imgur.com/ViRFFRv.png
2msps: http://i.imgur.com/PhQwfTv.png