[Hackrf-dev] 5 MSPS sample rate

Russell Hande zefie at persona.cc
Fri Aug 2 12:06:08 EDT 2013

Mainly specs I think. I use 1, 2, 4 and 8 (8 is the min spec).

Going under the spec actually provides the best stability and least noise.
I'm actually curious if it would be possible to leverage the dual
8-bit ADC in the Maxim chip to provide a higher bitrate for lower
sample rates. For example, maybe 12-bit or 16-bit @ 4msps.