[Hackrf-dev] My code for Si5351 configuration, LPC clock tree configuration, bit-banding functions

Jared Boone jared at sharebrained.com
Tue Jun 5 14:50:19 EDT 2012

Need to share this before somebody reinvents the wheel. My code for configuring the Si5351, and switching the LPC43xx over to run from the Si5351 at maximum speed.

https://gist.github.com/2876843

The code is built on top of the NXP libraries, but should be quick and easy to port.

Also in this blob of code is simple functions for reading and writing the peripheral address space via bit-banding.

Questions? Please ask...

- Jared