[DanelleHarmon-list] New Historical Romance from DANELLE HARMON

Danelle Gatcombe danelle at gatcombe.com
Sun Dec 22 21:13:02 EST 2013

"Danelle Harmon is one of my all-time favorite authors!"
-- Julia Quinn, # 1 New York Times Bestselling Author

Dear Readers,

Attached please find my latest newsletter with news about LORD OF THE
SEA -- my "comeback book" and the first full length novel from me in
over a decade. Available tonight!

Thank you for your interest in my work; Merry Christmas, happy
holidays and best wishes for a wonderful year ahead!

-- Danelle Harmon,
NYT and USA Today Bestselling Author
Danelleharmon.com
--