[CMCEmail] CMC Outings Added to the Schedule

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Jun 18 15:24:48 EDT 2020

CMC Members-

The following outings have just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

7/23 - 7/26/20             Thursday - Sunday               Seven Gables,
Gemini, Hooper, Senger

Join me for ascents of some scenic peaks, including an SPS Mountaineer Peak
(7 Gables).  Thursday:  Meet at Florence Lake trailhead (7330') at 6:30.
Hopefully get a ride on the ferry across Florence Lake.  Hike past Sallie
Keyes Lake, over Selden Pass to Marie Lake, approx. 9.5miles, 3600ft (with
Ferry).  Friday:  early start for a climb of Gemini and Seven Gables, class
3.  Saturday:  climb Mt. Hooper and hopefully Mt Senger.  Sunday:  return to
cars.  The usual requirements:  experience, conditioning, ice axe; crampons
are TBD.  Send email with interest/experience/conditioning to
ronwebber33 at gmail.com <mailto:ronwebber33 at gmail.com> .

LEADER/ORGANIZER:  Ron Webber

June 27th                            Saturday
Shields Peak (10,680')

Join us for a fun Southern California day hike in the San Gorgonio
Wilderness.  We are planning to ascend a cross-country route up the north
ridge just east of the trail, and this will allow for plenty of social
distancing from other hikers.  6.5+/- total miles, and 3,960' of gain.  Meet
at the Forsee Creek Trailhead on the north side of the San Gorgonio
Wilderness, climb the peak, hike out, and drive home.  If interested, send
e-mail to Ron at ronwebber33 at gmail.com <mailto:ronwebber33 at gmail.com> ,
and/or Joe at joewhite328 at gmail.com <mailto:joewhite328 at gmail.com> .

LEADERS/ORGANIZERS: Ron Webber and Joe White.