[CMCEmail] Two New CMC Outings Added to the Schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Fri Sep 6 14:49:47 EDT 2019

CMC Members-

The following outings have just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

November 23rd-24th                           Saturday - Sunday
Joshua Tree

Join me for two days of rock climbing in Joshua Tree National Park - I've
reserved two campsites for Saturday night in Black Rock Campground (only
spots available and the max. I could reserve).  Each site has space for 6
people and 2 vehicles.  Friends and family are welcome but MUST be
accompanied by a CMC member.  We'll have a campfire on Saturday night, with
an option to eat dinner in town (Yucca Valley) Saturday night.  Parking will
be limited on this trip, so carpooling is a must.  Email John for additional
information at: jgrisbach at gmail.com <mailto:jgrisbach at gmail.com>

LEADER/ORGANIZER: John Grisbach

January 11th-12th                               Saturday - Sunday
Joshua Tree

Join me for two days of rock climbing in Joshua Tree National Park - I've
reserved two campsites for Saturday night in Indian Cove Campground.  Each
site has space for 6 people and 2 vehicles.  Friends and family are welcome
but MUST be accompanied by a CMC member.  We'll have a campfire on Saturday
night, with an option to eat dinner in town Saturday night.  Parking will be