[CMCEmail] CMC Outing in Two Weeks!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Mon Oct 14 22:36:28 EDT 2019

CMC Members -

Zion National Park Canyoneering outing in two weeks!  Contact Tim Hoover at
frisbeedog02 at yahoo.com <mailto:frisbeedog02 at yahoo.com>  for additional
information about this outing.

October 26th- November 2nd       Saturday - Saturday      Canyons & Colors,
Zion Utah

The last week in October should be prime time for fall color in Zion. I'm
planning to descend some of the easier but most beautiful canyons in Zion.
I'll be taking photographs, so the pace will be pretty slow. If you're
interested in joining me either for photography or just to enjoy the canyons
at a leisurely pace, I'd love the company.

I've listed this trip for 8 days, but that just means I'll be around during
that time. If you're interested, you're welcome to join me for any part of
that interval. This trip is open to all members. There is no need for any
previous canyoneering experience. Any gear that you may need but not have
can be rented in town.

If interested contact Tim Hoover: frisbeedog02 at yahoo.com
<mailto:frisbeedog02 at yahoo.com>

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Tim Hoover