[CMCEmail] New CMC Outing Added to the Schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Mon Jun 3 16:53:23 EDT 2019

CMC Members-

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

June 22nd - 26th                              Saturday-Wednesday
Lost Coast Backpack

The Lost Coast - who couldn't love a name like that? I've never been there
but I'm anxious to see the place. The Lost Coast is a remote section of the
California coastline roughly 5 hours north of San Francisco. Our backpack
will be roughly 25 miles but I have budgeted a leisurely 5 days as a slow
pace will allow extra time for swimming, photography, etc. This is an
excellent chance to explore an undeveloped coastal section of the state we
live in.

If interested contact Tim Hoover:  <mailto:frisbeedog02 at yahoo.com>
frisbeedog02 at yahoo.com

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Tim Hoover