[CMCEmail] One More CMC Outing Added to the Schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Feb 7 20:46:10 EST 2019

CMC Members-

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

February 16th - 18th                    Saturday - Monday
President's Day in Zion

No plans for President's Day? Why not come out to Zion for a little
adventure?

What will we do? Well, you tell me. Options include peak bagging, hiking,
and canyoneering.

No particular experience is required and this trip is open to everyone. If
you would like to do some canyoneering but don't have the necessary gear,
don't worry. All gear can be rented, if needed, in Springdale, just outside
Zion.

If interested contact Tim Hoover: frisbeedog02 at yahoo.com
<mailto:frisbeedog02 at yahoo.com>

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Tim Hoover