[CMCEmail] Another CMC Outing!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Wed Feb 6 10:56:55 EST 2019

CMC Members-

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

February 23th - 24th                          Saturday - Sunday
Joshua Tree

Join me for two days of rock climbing in Joshua Tree National Park - I've
reserved two family campsites for Saturday night in Black Rock Campground
(only spots available and the max I could reserve).  Each site has space for
6 people and 2 vehicles.  Friends and family are welcome, but MUST be
accompanied by a CMC member.  We'll have a campfire on Saturday night, with
an option to eat dinner at Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant (Yucca Valley)
Saturday night.  Parking will be limited on this trip, so carpooling is a
must.  Email John for additional information at: jgrisbach at gmail.com
<mailto:jgrisbach at gmail.com>

LEADER/ORGANIZER: John Grisbach