[CMCEmail] Non CMC Event

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Aug 30 15:56:37 EDT 2018

November 2-4

Outwild <http://www.outwild.co/> , is an experience-based company whose mission is to help people create more outdoor and value-driven lifestyles. I'm writing because we're hosting a festival in Malibu the weekend of November 2nd and thought it might be interesting to your members. The Outwild Festival will focus on personal growth, getting outside, and building a community.

Benefits of the festival include:

· A speaker series with talks from Alex Honnold (athlete), Maricela Rosales (Latino Outdoors), Brody Leven (athlete), and Sasha McGhee (Brown Girls Climb)

· Workshops from Nina Williams, Blake Cason, Sanni McCandless, and more (TBA!)

· A climbing clinic and mountain biking (add-ons)

· Yoga, Meditation, and time for the outdoors

· Awesome swag bag with great products from our sponsors

· Live music and a movie night

We're hoping to get the word out to more outdoor and adventure-minded people in California. In return for helping us promote the event, we'd be happy to offer your members a 15% discount off the September pricing for Outwild. Let us know if you're interested in this and we can create a unique coupon code for CMC members.