[CMCEmail] CMC Anderson Peak Outing This Saturday!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Mon Apr 30 10:28:50 EDT 2018

CMC Members -

Anderson Peak (near San Gorgonio) outing this Saturday.  Contact Joe at
<mailto:joewhite328 at gmail.com> joewhite328 at gmail.com to find out more
information about this outing.

May 5th                   Saturday                       Anderson Peak
(10,840')

Join me for a fun Cinco de Mayo (chips/salsa optional!) day hike in the San
Gorgonio Wilderness.  This will be another cross-country pre-sierra season
(with some snow?) warm-up hike, 8+ total miles, and 4,040' of gain.  Meet at
the Mill Creek Ranger Station, and carpool to the Forsee Creek Trailhead
(6,800') on the north side of the San Gorgonio Wilderness.  Our route will
leave the trail after 1 mile and ascend/descend a rarely used (class 1-2)
cross-country ridge route.  Ice axe and crampons may be required.  If
interested, please email Joe at  <mailto:joewhite328 at gmail.com>
joewhite328 at gmail.com.

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Joe White