[CMCEmail] CMC Canoneering for three weeks in October!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Mon Sep 25 10:34:51 EDT 2017

CMC Members -

Tim Hoover is available any day, or weekend for canyoneering trips in
Southern Utah for three weeks in October!  Pick a weekend or weekday and
contact him now!  Tim can be reached at frisbeedog02 at yahoo.com.

October 7th - 28th                   Saturday - Saturday
Southern Utah Canyoneering

Three weeks of canyoneering?  No.  I will be in southern Utah during this
time and will be available to do canyons any time during that interval, but
not for three solid weeks.  So, if you have some free time in October,
please feel free to join me whenever it's convenient and for however long
you would like.

So, where in Southern Utah will we be going?  It depends on the interest and
time availability of the participants.  For those with limited time
available, we can stay around Zion National Park. For those with more time
available we may travel a bit further afield into less congested venues such
as Escalante, North Wash, the Swell, etc.

The canyons we do will be decided by the skill and interest of the
participants.  They could range from standard day trips to overnight
adventures.  The difficulty can range from non-technical to moderate
technical.  Participants should be in appropriate physical condition for
whatever they chose, and be comfortable rappelling and down-climbing modest
but unprotected drops. Canyoneering experience is not required, but required
gear includes a helmet, and personal rappelling gear.  A wetsuit is
optional, but will provide more options. All gear can be rented, if needed,
in Springdale, just outside Zion.

If interested contact Tim Hoover: frisbeedog02 at yahoo.com

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Tim Hoover