[CMCEmail] CMC Outing Added to the Schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Tue May 9 11:41:53 EDT 2017

CMC Members-

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

May 13th - 14th              Saturday - Sunday              Taylor Dome, and
Rockhouse Peak

Join me for a weekend in the beautiful Big Meadow area.  We will arrive late
Fridiay night and set up a car camp. Saturday we will hike Rockhouse Peak.
Sunday we will hike Taylor Dome with Cannell Peak as a bonus. Class 3
necessary on the first two peaks.  Email Sean at casserly79
<mailto:joewhite328 at gmail.com> @gmail.com <mailto:joewhite328 at gmail.com>
with conditioning and interest.

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Sean Casserly