[CMCEmail] Another CMC outing!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Sun May 7 15:53:07 EDT 2017

CMC Members-

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

August 18th - 21st             Friday - Monday              Four Gables and
Pilot Knob

Join me for a long weekend in the beautiful upper French Canyon area.  On
Friday morning we'll meet at Pine Creek Pass trailhead (7,400').  From the
trailhead we'll backpack in and over Pine Creek Pass (11,120") and then head
southeast to the French Lakes area (8+ miles) and setup camp.  On Saturday
we'll climb Four Gables (12,720') via the South Ridge (class 2).  On Sunday
we'll climb Pilot Knob (12'245') via the East Ridge (class 2).  On Monday,
pack up, hike out, and drive home.  Email Joe at joewhite328 at gmail.com with
conditioning and interest.

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Joe White