[CMCEmail] CMC outing this weekend!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Mon Jul 17 10:14:56 EDT 2017

CMC Members-

Sierra peak climbing outing this weekend!  Contact Ron Webber (ronwebber33 at gmail.com) to get on this outing.

July 22nd – 23rd                      Saturday - Sunday                            Sierra Peak Options

I’m heading up to the Sierras Friday night to climb on Saturday and Sunday.  I’m considering Mt Morrison and Red Slate Mtn (Convict Lake) or Four Gables and Pilot Knob (Piute Pass).  Anyone interested in joining me could express a preference of peaks for consideration.  Send email with interest/experience/conditioning by Tuesday 7/18/17 to ronwebber33 at gmail.com.
LEADER/ORGANIZER:  Ron Webber