[CMCEmail] CMC Outing Added to the Schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Apr 6 21:12:14 EDT 2017

CMC Members-

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

October 6th - 8th                       Friday - Sunday
Joshua Tree

Join me for any number of fun outdoor activities in Joshua Tree National
Park - rock climbing, hiking, bike riding, just to name a few.  I've
reserved four family campsites for Friday and Saturday night in Indian Cove.
Each site has space for 6 people and 2 vehicles.  Friends and family are
welcome, but MUST be accompanied by a CMC member.  We'll have a campfire on
Friday and Saturday night, with an option to eat dinner at Edchadas Saturday
night.  Parking will be limited on this trip, so carpooling is a must.
Email Joe for additional information at:
<mailto:josephlwhite at earthlink.net> joewhite328 at gmail.com.

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Joe White