[CMCEmail] New CMC outing added to the schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Jan 28 13:34:40 EST 2016

CMC Members-

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

April 22nd - 24th                        Friday-Sunday
Mt. Langley, NE Couloir

Join us on a winter ascent of a California 14er.  We will approach base camp
(~10,900') via Tuttle Creek drainage.  From base camp we will climb a
massive 2000' line that leads to the Langley plateau and summit.  This route
has approximately 7000' of gain over 4.5 miles.  Due to the nature of this
climb we are keeping our group total to six.  8:00 am sharp start at
trailhead.  Email Brian brian306 at gmail.com, or Paul climberpm at yahoo.com for
additional information.

LEADERS/ORGANIZERS:  Brian Beach, and Paul Morash