[CMCEmail] Baldy Trail

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Tue Feb 16 10:32:02 EST 2016

I've gone up twice in the last few weeks.

All the bowl routes were in great shape as of the 7th, but I'm sure
the hot temps and south exposure are taking their toll.

The good thing is the clear days mean below freezing temps every night.

The three chutes to the left all had climbable snow with a variety of lines.

Dennis W.