[CMCEmail] New CMC Outing added to the schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Mar 12 17:50:28 EDT 2015

CMC Members-

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

Mar 21st - 22nd Saturday- Sunday Shuteye Ridge Climbing

There is a granite playground just south of Yosemite that sees little
traffic but features fantastic climbing. It's called Shuteye Ridge, and if
you haven't been there, now's your chance. The climbing is mostly trad
faces, but there is also a healthy selection of sport routes and cracks
available. The camping is primitive, so everything needs to be packed in and
out. Even water tends to be fairly scarce, so plan to bring plenty. Spring
is here, so it's time to hit the high country. If you have a climbing
partner, great. If not, we'll arrange something.

If interested contact Tim Hoover: frisbeedog02 at yahoo.com

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Tim Hoover