[CMCEmail] New CMC Outing Added to the Schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Sun Jul 5 12:02:10 EDT 2015

CMC Members-

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

July 25th                     Saturday                    Mt. Shasta: Clear
Creek Dayhike

Whether one considers it a climb or a strenuous hike, the Clear Creek
<http://www.summitpost.org/clear-creek/157378>  route on Mt. Shasta offers
the easiest route to the summit.  While technically the 'easiest' route to
the summit, one still has to earn it over approximately 5 miles and 7,600
feet of gain.  Current conditions should make this an ascent that requires
neither an ice axe or crampons.  Our climb/hike would begin around 03:00,
with the goal to summit around 11:00.  Updated conditions for Mt Shasta can
be found at Shastaavalanche.org <http://shastaavalanche.org/> .  Send an
email with experience/conditioning to chris.jakober at gmail.com.
LEADER/ORGANIZER: Chris Jakober