[CMCEmail] New CMC Outings Coordinator

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Mon Apr 20 11:12:50 EDT 2015

CMC List Serve Message 4/20/15

CMC Members,

I just want to let you know that Tom Sexton has stepped down as Outings
Coordinator this month.  Tom has served in this position for over three
years and we are sorry to see him leave.  We want to thank him for his many
years of service.  He has served the CMC in several other positions over the
years being the Mailer for one year, Secretary for one year, and as
President for two years.  Thank you Tom for all you have done for the CMC.
Your service is greatly appreciated.

The board has appointed Joe White as the new Outings Coordinator.  He will
be the one you send your trip leads to for getting them into the newsletter
and on the website.  His email address is: joewhite328 at gmail.com .  Thank
you Joe for taking this position.

The Photo Contest winners will be published in the next newsletter.  The
board is now in the process of selecting the top three photos submitted for
the contest.  I want to thank those that submitted their entries.  There
were a total of 41 pictures by nine members.

As always safe climbing,

Henry Arnebold

CMC President