[CMCEmail] Upcoming trip notice

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Sep 4 16:46:47 EDT 2014

Sept 25th – 27th Thursday– Saturday Right Fork of Great West Canyon, Zion NP

Join me for a backpacking and canyoneering adventure in Zion National Park. Great West Canyon has two major forks, the left and right. The Left Fork is home to the popular section known as The Subway, probably the most famous and popular short section of canyon in all of the Colorado Plateau. We will avoid the crowds by descending the far less travelled Right Fork. The Right Fork is a technical, but not terribly difficult canyon, at least from a technical perspective. Participants should be in appropriate physical condition to hike off-trail for three days and be comfortable rapelling and downclimbing modest but unprotected drops. Canyoneering experience not required.

If interested contact Tim Hoover: frisbeedog02 at yahoo.com

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Tim Hoover