[CMCEmail] Outings

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Sun Mar 17 21:41:47 EDT 2013

Hi Tom,

I have a road trip planned to climb New Mexico and Arizona high
points March 27th and March 29th respectively. I plan on taking Bull of the
Woods trail route with snowshoes up Mt Wheeler and the Arizona Sun Bowl
Route on Mt Humphreys. I already have a friend flying out to Albuquerque to
meet me so if anyone else wants to join my trip that would be great. Let me
know if you think this is a good idea for a CMC trip.

Thanks,
Sean Casserly