[CMCEmail] New Outing for the Schedule

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Feb 21 18:12:38 EST 2013

Jan Lorenzen has put a great new climb on the schedule:

July 4th - 7th Thursday - Sunday
Deerhorn Mountain

The plan is to climb the NE Ridge (Class 3-4) of Deerhorn Mountain and the
north ridge of Mount Stanford (class 3). We will be going in over Kearsarge
Pass to Bullfrog Lake trails to the John Muir Trail. We will leave the trail
in Vidette Meadow and hike cross-country up the Vidette Creek drainage to
the base of the peak. Round trip stats from the Onion Valley trailhead are
approximately 27 miles and 8,500 feet of gain. Contact Jan Lorenzen:
<mailto:jlorenzen1 at cox.net> jlorenzen1 at cox.net

Leader/Organizer: Jan Lorenzen