[CMCEmail] self-rescue class, March 3, Idyllwild

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Tue Feb 19 12:26:13 EST 2013

A friend and I have arranged to get instruction in self-rescue
in Idyllwild on March 3 from Tristan Sieleman, a rock-climbing
instructor who I've worked with before and who I think has a good
reputation in the local climbing community. We're looking for one
or two more people to bring the size of the group up to 3 or 4 and
reduce the cost. The cost would be $150 each for 3, or $135
each for 4. We're going to practice stuff like escaping from
a belay, helping an injured climber, and probably some related
snow skills. The topics are somewhat flexible, since it's private
instruction in a small group. If you're interested, please send
me an email at crowell13 at lightandmatter.com .

Ben Crowell