[CMCEmail] Your Help Needed to Keep Yosemite Clean

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Wed Sep 12 15:58:23 EDT 2012

Folks,

If you'd like to contribute to this now legendary event, I'll be there and have a page set up for donations. You can find that here:

http://www.accessfund.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=488649&u=488649-328236535

I'll be there from the 25th to 30th and will be grunting away. Maybe I'll even climb something!

Thanks to Ken Yager, the Yosemite Climbing Association and the Access Fund for making this happen.

And thank you for your support!

Cheers,
Eric O'Rafferty