[CMCEmail] Award Winning CMC Newsletter Content Needed...!!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Sun Sep 9 13:09:21 EDT 2012

Fellow CMC'ers.. I just got back from Langley with a buddy from Ridgecrest
(actually still sitting in bed drinking coffee) and we ran into a bunch of
really nice people. unfortunately we didn't run into any one from the CMC.
The newsletter is coming out and, once again, we are scrambling for trips;
we don't have a single new trip for this newsletter!!!!!!

Think about your favorite trip? I'm sure there are more than a few CMC'ers
that haven't been there, so put it in the schedule and share your best climb
with the rest of the club. When it comes down to it that's what we're here
for; to share our mountaineering experiences and grow from each other. If
you want an active club, become an active member!

This weekend we had an hour long hail storm coming off Langley. you can't
buy that kind of fun J So lead a trip and take some friends to the
mountains.

tjsexton at socal.rr.com

Tom