[CMCEmail] Tent Recommendations

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Wed Mar 28 12:37:47 EDT 2012

Hello,

For me the best tents : Hilleberg http://www.hilleberg.com/

Really expensive but perfect quality.

I used one for 3 months above the artic circle : no problem with heavy
rain, strong wind ... And I still have it now
I have this one :
http://www.hilleberg.com/home/products/nammatj/nammatj2gt.php
Too big for hiking but perfect for a canoe trip

You can find lighter and smaller ones on the websites

There are all kind of model depending what you re looking for

Loic