[CMCEmail] New CMC Outing added to the Schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Fri Apr 27 11:20:12 EDT 2012

CMC Members-

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note: for the complete outings schedule, visit our website.

<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/

May 11th - 13th Friday - Sunday
Eastern Sierra Backcountry Skiing

We are looking for some backcountry skiers or boarders who would be
interested in joining us for some backcountry skiing in the eastern sierra.
Prefer day trips only, so our packs will be light! Conditions will
determine the final location but the general idea is to car camp in an area
and make single day ascents/descents. The low snow pack will make this a
challenge and we may end up pursuing turn-free objectives. Send an email to
Chris (jakecattleco at yahoo.com) or Ron (rsnorton473 at yahoo.com) if interested.

LEADERS/ORGANIZERS: Ron Norton and Chris Jakober

_______

Please note: the dates for this trip have changed.

June 8-10 Saturday-Sunday Excelsior &
Dunderberg (on the SPS list).

Moderate day hikes, hopefully on snow, requiring ice ax, crampons; possibly
snowshoes. Car camp in area. Plan to drive up Friday for fairly early
Saturday start to Excelsior. Dunderberg (a shorter climb) can be done Sunday
before driving home. Email to Asher amuirman at yahoo.com, with some
experience info. Also, carpool offers/needs, locations, departure times.
It's a long drive.

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Asher Waxman