[CMCEmail] Level I Avalanche Course - Sign up now!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Tue Sep 27 12:06:59 EDT 2011

Hi Ron!

I'm interested in this event. I have zero avalanche knowledge and have
simply relied on others or been willfully ignorant, which will inevitably
become a problem! I checked out the link and the introductory course is
perfect for me.

I have marked my calendar. Please advise on cost, last day to send in
payment of fees.

Hope you are well.

Anthony