[CMCEmail] Adopt a Crag in your area

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Tue May 3 00:07:54 EDT 2011

<https://www.kintera.com/accounttempfiles/account401621/images/aac_banner.jpg>

Where: Idyllwild
When: Saturday May 14th, 2011
Hosted by: Idyllwild Climber's Alliance
Details: "On Saturday May 14, the Idyllwild Climber’s Alliance will be hosting a Climber’s Festival in Idyllwild. Meet at Town Hall at 8:30am for coffee and Danish before driving to the trailheads. In the morning, volunteers will work on the three main climber's trails in Idyllwild. The Alliance’s ambassadors will distribute educational materials to climbers, as well as an invitation to attend the 1:30 barbeque, book signing and raffle. This event is sponsored by: The Alliance, The Access Fund, and The Southwest Section of the American Alpine Club. We expect further help for the raffle from our friends in the outdoor equipment industry. For more information, please contact Jim Pinter-Lucke at jlucke at cmc.edu or 909.267.5767."

Every hour of time you donate to a crag helps show land managers that climbers are responsible stewards. Grab some friends, the kids, and a pair of work gloves and spend a day giving back to the sport you love! We hope to see you there.

Thanks for your support,

Jenny Blackmore
Access Fund

The Adopt a Crag program is brought to you by:

<https://www.kintera.com/accounttempfiles/account401621/images/clif_bar.jpg> <https://www.kintera.com/accounttempfiles/account401621/images/rei_logo.gif>