[CMCEmail] July Newsletter Just around the Corner...!!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Mon Jun 6 22:09:11 EDT 2011

Climbers and Climbettes!

Believe it or not, the date for the next installment of the award-winning CMC
Newsletter is fastly (is that a word...?) approaching! Tran would like to
receive all submittals (articles and photographs) by June 15th. Please send your
article/photograph to Tran at doantrangtran at gmail.com. Remember, if you are
sending a photo, it should be in the highest JPEG resolution possible.

In addition to Trip Reports and photos (please identify the Members in the
photos and supply captions with dates, location, people, etc), reviews of such
things as Books, Gear, Websites, etc, can also be interesting.

I look forward to reading about all of your adventures, because I've been stuck
in the office all year long...

 - Bob Oppermann
  Newsletter Coordinator