[CMCEmail] New Outings Coordinator

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Dec 15 22:20:51 EST 2011

To the Membership:

I wanted to send out a quick note to thank Ron for all he's done for the
club and to introduce myself.

I was active with the club for a number of years and served on the board as
Secretary and President. I've always enjoyed my climbing trips with CMC and
the people I've met on them and I'm really looking forward to being back
with the club.

The last significant climbing I've done was in 2007 when I went to Cho Oyo
and later that year, my wife and I went to Bolivia. Shortly after S.
America life threw us a curve that kept us extremely busy for a few years.
That's behind us and I've recently retired (which explains the call from
Terry to fill in for Ron. ) and climbing is a high priority to me now.

So I will be anxiously awaiting the upcoming trips and hope to catch up with
all the people and climbing I've missed in the last few years.

Berg Heil,

Tom Sexton