[CMCEmail] CMC newsletter & Photo Contest...

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Wed Dec 7 16:35:39 EST 2011

My Dearest Fellow CMC'ers...

I hope that y'all are getting all prepared for the Holiday Season. I know that one of my favorite ways to bring in the New Year is with my brand new copy of the CMC Newsletter! However, it requires articles and pictures from participants of the most recent events; that's where YOU come in! Just a friendly reminder that the deadline for you to send your articles & photos to Trang (doantrangtran at gmail.com) will be Tuesday December 20th. THere have been desert hikes, weekends at J-Tree, and many other events since the last Newsletter, and we want to read about them all. And if by chance you didn't get an article in a previous Newsletter, then send it in now! Other ways to contribute are:
- write a review on a recent Climbing-oriented book or article that you read
- send a trip request into our outgoing Trip Coordinator, Ron Norton (make him earn his last few days in office...)
- write an article about one of your favorite backpacking recipes
The sky's the limit almost, so use your imagination!

Finally, tomorrow (Thursday 12/8) is the FINAL DAY to enter a photograph in the 3rd Annual CMC Photo Contest! We have some terrific photos already entered, but we could use a bunch more. Please send those directly to Bob Oppermann (bobopp1 at yahoo.com).

Thanks, and have a terrific Holiday Season!

- Bob O.

****************************
Bob Oppermann
CED-Pasadena
2180-B East Walnut St.
Pasadena, CA  91107
Off: 626-793-1158
Cell: 909-633-1800
Fax: 626-449-8542
We Proudly Partner with these Quality Vendors:
Square D                 Klein Tools
Sylvania                  Dyson Airblade
PowerStrut              IDEAL Industries
Cooper Lighting      Hubbell Wiring Devices
Panduit                      Cooper Crouse-Hinds