[CMCEmail] Black Cap Basin Clean-Out

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Wed Apr 27 10:47:45 EDT 2011

Dear Joe,
Thank you for the CMC bulk mailing address. Below is a private trip that I would like to advertise because I am looking for 4 more climbers to join to utilize the pack train to bring down the overall cost. Thanks for the address and information!! -Shane

BLACK CAP BASIN CLEAN-OUT

**4 openings remain for a private mule pack trip being led into the Black Cap Basin area. 4 climbers are already confirmed (Daryn Dodge, John Cheslick, Corrine Livingston, & Shane Smith) but we are looking for 4 more particpants to bring down the cost. Cost is $125 per participant. You may also utilize this mule pack to do your own thing in the area if you wish.  It's a great deal for the price!

TRIP: Spot Pack Train Trip (Equipment Drop)
DATE: Sept 9, 2011 (Departure)
TIME: 530am COST: $125

WHERE: Courtright Reserviour/Maxon Trailhead

ITINERARY:
Sept 9 - Courtright Reservoir to Portal Lake via Mule Pack Train
Sept 10 - Reinstein & Goddard (Peaks Climb)
Sept 11 - Finger & Tunemah (Peaks Climb)
Sept 12 - Portal Lake to Courtright Reserviour
**Optional**
Sept 11 - After Tunemah; Camp in Blue Canyon
Sept 12 - Tehipite Dome (Peak Climb) & Out

*Gear will be packed 23+ Miles all the way to Portal Lake on Day 1 *(Optional Day 1; 23+ mile horse ride to portal lake = Additional $250)

WEIGHT LIMIT: 30 lbs per climber
LEADER:  Shane Smith -  sssmith4 at yahoo.com
**Please contact leader ASAP if interested**