[CMCEmail] Joshua Tree Outing

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Sep 30 23:35:55 EDT 2010

October 9th -10th Saturday/Sunday
Joshua Tree

Rock climbing in Joshua Tree National Park. Our focus is always on safety
and having fun! We continually are able to find a variety climbs for rock
leaders and for those who just want to top rope. This gives everyone plenty
to work on at their own pace. Dinner at Edchadas and a campfire Saturday
night at our Indian Cove group campsite. Parking will be limited on this
trip, so carpooling is a must. Send email with experience to Joe at
josephlwhite at earthlink.net.

LEADERS/ORGANIZERS: Joe White and Ron Norton