[CMCEmail] San Jacinto snowshoe/ski

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Wed Jan 27 10:22:24 EST 2010


Road conditions in the San Bernardino National Forest have forced me to
cancel my CMC outing on San Gorgonio this weekend.

Rather than cancel altogether, we have decided to move the outing to San
Jacinto. Our group will be meeting at the Palm Springs Tram at 8:00 AM this
Saturday (1/30) morning. If anyone else is interested in joining us, for a
summit attempt, or for a day of fun in the snow, email me for additional

Joe White

josephlwhite at earthlink.net

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nine.pairlist.net/pipermail/cmcemail/attachments/20100127/ac72554d/attachment.html>

More information about the CMCEmail mailing list