[CMCEmail] CMC Newsletter Editor Needed!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Wed Apr 28 00:11:01 EDT 2010

CMC Members,

The CMC is looking for a new Newsletter Editor!

The current Newsletter Editor, Art McCarthy, will be stepping down. Art's
busy work schedule, and the purchase of a new home will prevent him from
continuing on as the CMC Newsletter Editor. Art has held the position for
nearly three years, and has done a fantastic job creating our high quality
newsletter!

The CMC newsletter is published four times a year, using MS Publisher
software.

If anyone is interested in learning more about the CMC Newsletter Editor
position, please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Joe white

josephlwhite at earthlink.net