[CMCEmail] Mt. Russell on October 4

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Sep 10 21:53:48 EDT 2009

To answer the question below, I have no permits yet.

Any advice any of you have about the permit process will be appreciated. I
know that (1) a day-use permit is needed for this route, (2) it can be
reserved in advance, (3) there are still about 70 spots open for October 4,
and (4) I can pick up the permit the day before.