[CMCEmail] Split Mt. via St. Jean Couloir (Private Trip). March28-29

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Mar 19 21:07:53 EDT 2009

Hello,
I dont know if we have met. My name is John Grisbach. That climb looks great and I wish you the best. If by chance you get weathered out or for whatever reason need to reschedule, I would love to climb that route. Unfortunately, I will be working weekends until april 4 and 5th. Just speaking up as a contingency for you. Take care. John
Split Mt. via St. Jean Couloir (Private Trip). March 28-29

Looking for a couple of folks to ride up to the Sierra and climb the St. Jean Couloir to Split Mt, 14,058'. St. Jean Couloir is approximately 2,500' of class 3/4 snow climb in the winter. We can descend via the class 2/3 East Couloir. I've climbed the East Couloir twice, both in winter conditions. Planning to head up Friday night after work from LA area & coming back late Sunday. 4WD is probably a good idea to gain access to Red Lake TH in the winter. Last year when I was there my 2WD 4-runner had a difficult time with a steep snow covered section. Contact trieu.kevin at gmail.com. Climb on!

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3949 (20090319) __________

http://www.eset.com