[CMCEmail] CMC Winter Membership Outing

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Wed Feb 25 20:23:18 EST 2009

March 6th-8th Friday - Sunday
Winter Membership Outing

Join us for one, two or three days of snow camping, practicing snow skills,
or skiing and snowshoeing in Rock Creek Canyon. We plan to practice snow
anchors, ice axe arrest, "Z" and "C" crevasse rescue systems, roped team
travel and fixed line travel. From the Snow Park parking lot, you will have
the option to hike, snowshoe, or ski, 1/4 mile over easy terrain to our snow
camp. As an added bonus, we will be making dinner reservations at the Rock
Creek Lodge for Saturday night. Send email with experience/conditioning to
Joe at josephlwhite at earthlink.net.

LEADERS/ORGANIZERS: Joe White, Jan Lorenzen, Tom Ritchie, Ron Norton.