[CMCEmail] Pico de Orizaba - private trip

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Tue Dec 29 19:14:21 EST 2009

Hi Bill,

Sorry for the late reply but I was in Ecuador until beginning November and then I had my surgery to remove my plate and screws in early December.

Regarding your Mexico plans, I have climbed Orizaba and Ixta and I have lots of good, useful and money saving information for you. Call me so we can discuss it or e-mail me.
I also have many many contacts in Ecuador should you change your mind or consider going there in the future.

Take Care,

Will

(310) 396-0741

P.S. Let me know the dates you decide as I may be able to join you if I'm not in Ecuador.