[CMCEmail] Best southern Sierra peak route?

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Fri Aug 28 09:57:50 EDT 2009

Sam,

East Ridge of Mt. Russell.: Whitney Portal, North Fork of Lone Pine
Creek, Russell-Carillon Pass, East Ridge and return by the same route. Third
class, a little exposed, but not steep, great views, relatively short
approach.

Mike Daugherty

In a message dated 8/28/2009 6:31:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,