[CMCEmail] Boots for Sale

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Thu Aug 27 12:24:51 EDT 2009

Everyone,

I live in Anaheim and have a collection of boots that I can no longer use. I would like to get them into the hands of someone who might. Please take a look. If you know of someone who can use them please forward this info. (Boy scouts??)

Mens sz approx 12-13 (fits dress shoe size 11-1/2 to 12-1/2). Dunham heavy duty leather backpacking/mountaineering boots. very comfortable. probably ok for hinged crampons. well used but still very serviceable. FREE (pick up or pay for shipping)

Galibier Peuterey leather mtnrg boots with original box! fits dress shoe size 11-12. Excellent boot. full length steel shank. well used but very good condition. make offer ($20.00?)

La Sportive Trango-S size 47.5. see photo. not goretex but waterproofed. Virtually new. Used on two short day hikes on trail for break in. Ended up being too small for me. an excellent climbing boot. $100.

Please call/email with questions.

Thanks,
Ron Webber
(714) 778-1130