[COG email blast] Bloomfield Presbyterian Church on the green (BPCOG) Website

webmaster at bpcog.org webmaster at bpcog.org
Sun Jan 6 21:51:02 EST 2013

Hello,

When was the last time you visit our Church's webpages???

http://www.bpcog.org

The Church's website has been updating regularly, and some of the
recently added and updated are:

Links access from left side of main page,
- From the Pastor - Message and sermons
- Worship Calendar & Sermons
- Sunday SPIRE (PDF file) new!!!
- Monthly SPIRE 2013 (PDF file) new!!!
- Church Meeting & Calendar
- News and Events
- Welcome Rev. Ruth Boling!!!
- From the Clerk of Session
- Women’s Fellowship
- Parish House, Family & Bell choirs

News and Events

INSTALLATION SERVICE FOR REV. BOLING
The Rev. Ruth Boling will be installed by the Presbytery of Newark as
Designated Pastor of the Bloomfield Presbyterian Church on the Green on
Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 2:00 pm. A reception following the service
is being planned.
The Annual Meeting of the Congregation and the Corporation

MARK YOUR CALENDARS...The Annual Meeting of the Congregation and the
Corporation has been called by Session for Sunday, February 10, 2013 in
the Parish House immediately following morning worship. The purpose of
this meeting is to gather as a church family in order to hear our church
boards and organizations report on their work and activities in 2012. It
is also a time to ask questions, make suggestions and share
joys/concerns about the work of this congregation as we look to the
future. The Annual Report, including the 2013 Budget, will be available
on Sunday, February 3 to help members prepare for the meeting. I look
forward to seeing you at the Annual Meeting - and at worship each Sunday
morning. >>>>> Ethelyn L. Fulton, Clerk of Session

SOUPER BOWL SUNDAY... Mmmm Mmmm GOOD!!!
We're having a Souper Bowl Sunday on January 27th. Try Bloomfield's
best soups by our restaurants here in town and by YOU! Yes, you may also
make one of your recipes for our Souper Bowl. Please look for more
information in your bulletin or ask John Dey or Susan Turnbull. Tickets
are just $10 and can be purchased at the church office. Or Call the
church office at (973) 743-1796. See you there!
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE COOKBOOKS

Regards,
BPCOG Webmaster

P.S. We welcome your comments and suggestions