[COG email blast] WORSHIP SERVICE FOR AUGUST 28 IS CANCELLED

admin at bpcog.org admin at bpcog.org
Fri Aug 26 11:35:09 EDT 2011

Members and Friends of Bloomfield Presbyterian Church on the Green

Worship Service for Sunday, August 28th has been CANCELLED.

The Governor has declared a state of emergency. The Hurricane Irene track
looks like it will be arriving by late tomorrow to early Sunday morning.
Please stay safe, stay off the roads, and call the church office and leave
a message if you need anything and we will make every effort to assist
you. The Presbyterian Disaster Assistance response team will be on the
ground and available to our area sometime tomorrow, Ssturday.