[COG email blast] Architect Selected for Sanctuary

admin at bpcog.org admin at bpcog.org
Thu Oct 21 09:22:17 EDT 2010

Architect Selected

We are thrilled to report to the congregation that Session has approved
the selection of the firm of Connolly & Hickey Historical Architects as
the architects and engineers that will begin the work related to returning
us to the sanctuary.
Thomas Connolly and Margaret Hickey have extensive experience working in
historical buildings and sacred spaces. We are excited to have them
working on this project. When you see them in our facility, please take a
moment to welcome them to our “extended family”
There will be more information as it becomes available

Best Regards
Jack K Leigh III