[COG email blast] Reminder-Blfd. College orientation

info at bpcog.org info at bpcog.org
Wed Aug 26 07:27:53 EDT 2009

Good morning! This is a reminder from the Mission
Committee that we will be welcoming Bloomfield College
students during their orientation this Saturday, August
29th. All who wish to join us are welcome. We will be
meeting at the church at 8:30 AM. If you have a church
t-shirt please wear it. Any questions, feel free to reach
out to Rev. Foltz-Morrison or Scott Maciag . Have a
blessed day.

The Mission Committee

--
This service is provided by the Worship, Membership and
Evangelism Committee. Please spread the word to those who